2016年11月13日 星期日

English self-introduction (audio)

English self-introduction (audio)


(Script)

    I'm Sherry, a 22-year-old college student. There are four members in my family, my mom, my dad, and my younger sister. I retested for college in 2014, so I am a senior in Soochow University with my sister. My friends say that I'm sincere,friendly, and interesting. I like to get along with people who are genuine and honest.

    In my spare time, I like to chase idols and watching movies and series. My favorite singer is a Korean group, TVXQ, and I like every song of them, and they are actors too. I've been to few concerts of them, and these are the top 3 best memories to me. Recently, I watched Hannibal, Sherlock, and Supernatural, and none of them end. I think I can learn a lot from movies or series, as I can learn knowledge in the books. There were some concepts I didn't understand, but as time went by, I realized some of them and deeply convinced by them.

    For now, I'm working on improving my English ability. I hope I can become a translator and take some cases in the near future. If I have chance, I would like to be an exchange student to Europe.



I listened to the pronunciation at this website:
http://imtranslator.net/translate-and-speak/#

沒有留言:

張貼留言